Total Loss (GAP) Protection Plan | Sarasota FL
Gettel GAP Program in Sarasota, FL
Before you drive off in your new Hyundai, first consider adding GAP insurance. Here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, we offer a variety of service and finance plans at signing; GAP insurance (or General Asset Protection insurance) covers the difference between what your vehicle is worth and how much you still owe on your auto loan. You may not think that you need the additional coverage, but for those who’ve experienced a collision and have had their model totaled, GAP insurance pays off. Your auto insurance company will only write a check for how much your vehicle was worth, not how much you still owe. That gap of coverage can be filled when you add the ultimate insurance policy to your investment — protect yourself from paying off a model that’s no longer driveable. Consider adding GAP insurance today!
The Gettel GAP Program:
- Waives the amount equal to the unpaid net balance of your loan less than the actual cash value of your vehicle as determined by the primary insurance company.
- Includes coverage for up to $1,000 of your primary insurance deductible.*
- Available on all loan amounts or any finance agreement term. Loans over 150% of NADA value or MSRP will be re-amortized to 150% in the event of a claim. Terms over 84 months will be re-amortized to 84 months in the event of a claim.
- Can be financed with 3rd party finance sources.
- Cancelable within 30 days for a full refund; after 30 days, refund will be calculated prorated less processing feed.^
- Waives covered losses up to $50,000.
- Available on new and used vehicles.
You worked hard to get your Hyundai, and you deserve to drive it with confidence. The Gettel GAP program is designed to protect you from the unexpected.
If you want to learn more about how the Gettel GAP Program protects you out on the road ahead,contact us today or stop by Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota at 3500 Bee Ridge Rd, Sarasota, FL 34239. We look forward to serving our customers near Venice.
*Insurance deductible coverage is not available in all states.
^Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your addendum for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.